Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Me and why i chose this Topic

My name is Bobby and ever since i can remember i have always been into music and ways to make it loud and sound amazing. As i have grown older i have also come to love video and ways to make it bigger and better. Since this past winter i have been working on my home theater setup in my basement. I currently have an Onkyo HT-S790 which is a 7.1 home theater system. To compliment the home theater system, i have a Mitsubishi HD1000U 720P projector that projects a 100" screen. I have never enjoyed watching movies at home so much and it almost makes me not want to go to the theater. Within the next month i am hoping to get HD TV and an HD DVD player. I cannot wait to see the huge difference between 480p and 720p on my 100" screen. Another way music and sound has led me is to car audio. Since my car isn't that great i am currently not spending too much money on this, but i still have a fairly nice System. I started working on my car system about 3 1/2 years ago when i got my car and it was definitely a learning experience. But i did my research and Bought a top of the line pioneer head unit that plays MP3 files on cds and also had a id-bus port for my ipod. A have four 5 1/4 Infinity Speakers that are about 80 watts each. My favorite part of my system are my subs which i recently replaced because i blew one. I now have two 12" 1000 watt peak and 500 RMS subwoofers and a 2000 watt peak/500 watt RMS amplifier to power my subs. I have also done all of the installing myself and that also goes for my home theater system and projector i mentioned above.

No comments: